Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Party and game sneakpeak!

Hello Penguins!

There's been so much excitement around the new features so I thought I'd give you something else to look forward to...July's party!

Here's a sneak peek of what you can look forward to:


There are going to be a couple of cool surprises too! So be on the lookout!

In other news: Did you see the construction at the Night Club? Something big is happening there - Grab your hard hats and jackhammers if you want to help out. I don't want to give too much away but I can tell you it's related to the party and a new game that will be coming!! Also, to get you in the groove for the musical festivities, new furniture and music were released today. I can't wait to see how you've rocked out your igloos!!

As always, let us know what you think!

Until then...waddle on!
And here is a sneakpeak of the dj game! Its gonna be a cool game. Waddle on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I cant wait!