Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I quit.

I have lost my interest in clubpenguin since they keep on bringing old
items back.It gets really boring.Clubpenguin also gets more childesh day by
day.It is all Disneys fault If disney weren't here with Clubpenguin
I would of still posted and played more of Clubpenguin.

Now I still go on Clubpenguin but very rarely.I won't go on alot like I used too in the
old days :(


All I need to say to disney is that you hve failed to make Clubpenguin better.You made it
worse.

Over and out Blogging.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn right , they made it worst.

Yoshi 4567 said...

Heck ya they made it worse!Boo disney!

Anonymous said...

Darn right again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

██████████████████ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yea its bad